Views: 6015 Author: RJ Publish Time: 2019-11-20 Origin: RJ
Differences between LiFePO4 Battery battery and lithium battery:
1. The LiFePO4 Battery battery pack is used to make lithium-ion secondary battery. Now the main direction is power battery, which has great advantages over Ni-H and Ni Cd batteries.
2. Lithium battery is a kind of battery with lithium metal or lithium alloy as positive material and non-aqueous electrolyte solution. The chemical properties of lithium metal are very active, which makes the processing, preservation and use of lithium metal have very high environmental requirements.
3. The LiFePO4 Battery puncture will not fire or explode, and the lithium battery will.
4. If the LiFePO4 Battery battery is overcharged to 100%, it will not explode; if the lithium battery reaches the specified value, it will expand.
What are the differences between LiFePO4 Battery battery and common lithium ion battery?
1. Typical voltage of LiFePO4 Battery battery is 3.2V and lithium ion is 3.7V
2. LiFePO4 Battery is resistant to overcharge and overdischarge, and it can recover more than 80% after being put to 0 for a short time. When the lithium ion is put over 2.6V, irreversible damage will occur.
3. LiFePO4 Battery will not explode if it is overcharged to 100%. If the lithium battery is over 4.35v, it will expand.
4. LiFePO4 Battery puncture without fire or explosion. Lithium ion will.
5. LiFePO4 Battery is resistant to high temperature, and can be used after recovery of more than 200 degrees. Lithium ions don't work.
⑥ LiFePO4 Battery can discharge at high current, above 10c20c, and lithium ion can only discharge at 3 ~ 5C.
Above all, LiFePO4 Battery is the safest lithium battery. However, the energy density of LiFePO4 Battery is not as high as that of lithium-ion batteries. The voltage is also relatively low. Because of its large discharge characteristics, it mainly uses power sources, such as electric vehicles, aircraft models and so on. Lithium ion has large capacity and is mainly used in the field of civil consumption.